Monday 20 August 2012

First Post - Welcome!

Welcome to the STAY blog/website. This is my first time writing in a blog and I'm generally not a good writer. Though some say I write well, I'll say it can take some time for me to write it well. I hope to make up for it by the depth of my sharing.

We have created this as a way to share our young adults ministry with more people than we can reach physically through St. Augustine's Church. It will be a way for me and others in STAY to share their spiritual journeys and our moments in STAY in the hope that God will speak through our words to anyone who reads this blog.

As part of a city church, much of our member base consists of overseas students or workers who don't tend to be long term residents of Melbourne. As such, our members tend to come and go and the number of people that come to our regular meetings fluctuate. This blog is like an extension of STAY such that people that have come and been touched by STAY can still be a part of STAY through this website.

My hope for this blog is that I can share my thoughts freely and regularly so that God has the possibility to work through me to reach my simple aim of STAY --- "to bring God to young people". We have so much to offer and share, and now we have another avenue to do so. My sharings/reflections will be on a variety of topics and as is becoming my style - quite personal.

In His Love,

Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment