Sunday 10 March 2013

We All Carry Our Story

By Jean Cheng

Today is my third week back in Melbourne and at STAY.
As I attend another bible study during the weekday,
It was the second time I was going through the same Gospel for bible sharing.
But that's what I love about God.
He is a God of surprises.
Whenever you think that you know something and there's nothing more to know,
He surprises you.
He did that for me again, 
Ministering to me in a different way with the exact same passage.

What's even better is that I was exploring the same passage with different people.
I am constantly in awe of God really reaches out to EVERY person in His own way.
We all carry our our story, 
Our own Gospel to share by our very lives.
Today, I was enriched by the Gospel of three others' lives.
And am so grateful to experience God through their stories/lives.

Thank You God for being alive through showing me that the Word is ever relevant, 
Ever new,
Ever ready to meet me wherever I am. 
Thank You God for being alive through others,
And coming alive - word made flesh - through them.


No comments:

Post a Comment